Cromwell operates a 'Tenant is King' philosophy when it comes to asset management, because we believe that good relationships are the foundation of a strong and sustainable business.
The primary goal of our asset management team is to build long term, mutually beneficial relationships with our tenant customers. This enables Cromwell to understand our tenants’ needs and flexibly meet their requirements.
Our asset managers also set bespoke annual business plans for all assets and continuously review progress of every asset, in line with our investment strategy. Budgets, forecasts, plans and performance reports are prepared in a transparent and consistent manner to ensure all assets are managed efficiently and that we effectively maximise investment performance through:
- rent and service charge collection;
- report on rent arrears, bailiff cases, rent indexation;
- maintenance programmes and budgets;
- lease compliance;
- handover of units at lease start and finish;
- information reporting to Asset Management; and